WHAT IS A.R.T. (Assisted Reproductive Technology?
Assisted reproductive treatment (ART), also known as assisted reproductive technology, refers to treatments used to assist people in achieving a pregnancy. ART covers a wide spectrum of treatments. Depending on the cause of infertility, the following types of treatment may be suggested.
- Ovulation Induction (IO)
- Artificial Insemination (AI)
- Donor Conception
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT)
Assisted reproductive treatment/technology (ART), refers to technologies and associated methods used to assist people in achieving a pregnancy. ART is used:
- as infertility treatment for couples
- by women who cannot become pregnant without treatment
- by women who cannot carry a baby in pregnancy or give birth without treatment
- to reduce the chance of a child inheriting a genetic disease or abnormality.
For inquiries/information: email@example.com line/instagram: AlmurshidiMED / whats app: +66 822 004 040