BREAST LIFT SURGERY in BANGKOK, THAILAND
A breast lift can rejuvenate your figure with a breast profile that is more youthful and uplifted. A woman’s breasts often change over time, losing their youthful shape and firmness. These changes and loss of skin elasticity can result from:
- Weight fluctuations
HOW TO PREPARE BEFORE BREAST LIFT SURGERY?
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Get a baseline mammogram before surgery and another one after surgery to help detect any future changes in your breast tissue
- Stop smoking
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding
STEPS OF BREAST LIFT PROCEDURE
Step 2. Incision
Three common incision patterns:
1. Around The areola
2. Around the areola and vertically down from the areola to the breast crease
3. Around the areola, vertically down from the breast crease and horizontally along the breast crease
Step 3. Reshaping the breast
After your doctor makes the incisions:
*The underlying breast tissue is lifted and reshaped to improve breast contour and firmness.
*The nipple and areola are repositioned to a natural, more youthful height.
*If necessary, enlarged areolas are reduced by excising skin at the perimeter.
*Excess breast skin is removed to compensate for a loss of elasticity.
Step 4. Closing the Incision
After your breasts are reshaped and excess skin is removed, the remaining skin is tightened as the incisions are closed.
BREAST LIFT RECOVERY
Dressings or bandages will be applied to the incisions after the procedure is completed.
You’ll need to wear an elastic bandage or support bra to minimize swelling and support your breasts as they heal.
The results of your breast lift surgery are immediately visible.
For more information and inquiries contact us now!
whatsapp: +66 822 004 040