RHINOPLASTY or NOSE JOB SURGERY CAN TREAT:
- Nose size in relation to facial balance
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry
You may be a good candidate for rhinoplasty if:
- Your facial growth is complete
- You are physically healthy
- You have a positive outlook and realistic goals in mind for the improvement of your appearance
RHINOPLASTY or NOSE JOB SURGERY PROCESS:
A nose job is usually done as an outpatient procedure, meaning there is no overnight stay. You’ll get general or local anesthesia. With general anesthesia, you’ll sleep through the operation. With local anesthesia, you will be sedated and your nose will be numbed so you are relaxed and unable to feel the pain.
RECOVERY FOR RHINOPLASTY OR NOSE JOB SURGERY
After a nose job, people usually wear a nasal splint for the first week. You can expect swelling and some bruising around the eyes after surgery that will begin to improve after the third day. It can, though, last up to two weeks.
Expect your nose to have a little swelling, which probably only you and your surgeon will notice. This will go away over the next six months. The final shape of your nose will be apparent after it has completely healed.
For more details/inquiries…
email: email@example.com Line/instagram: almurshidiMED whats app: +66 822 004 040