Dental braces are devices used in orthodontics that align and straighten teeth and help position them with regards to a person’s bite while also improving dental health.
Braces also fix gaps, correct under bites, malocclusions, overbites, open bites, deep bites, cross bites, crooked bites, and crooked teeth.
Types of Teeth Braces
- Metal Braces – metal braces are the conventional form of braces it is composed of;
- Brackets placed on tooth surfaces
- Titanium wire that binds and pulls brackets together into position
- O ring elastics bands that holds the titanium wire to the brackets
- Clear Braces – brackets of clear braces may be made of clear plastics or ceramics
- Self-Ligating Braces – it does not require elastic o-rings, it’s bracket have special clips that holds the titanium archwire to straighten and move teeth
- Lingual Braces – teeth braces that are placed on the internal side or backside of the teeth, making the braces completely non-visible from sight
- Invisalign – it is a series of clear aligners, it uses a digital system work flow including itero intra oral scanner, computerized guided planning with ClinCheck in stimulating each stage of orthodontic treatment
Achieving a perfect smile and healthy teeth is now easier with the countless medical advances.
What We Offer
We at Almurshidi Medical Tourism will find the best doctors and clinics for you! We are partnered with a wide network of hospitals and clinics that provide top quality medical experience.
We provide free medical estimates, make appointments, and provide several medical opinions if needed at no cost.
For more information contact us at +66822004040 or via WhatsApp https://wa.me/66822004040