Dermapen uses the world’s most advanced skin needling technology to stimulate the production of collagen to create smoother, healthier skin. It reduces acne scarring, stretch marks, fine lines, pigmentation, enlarged pores, blackheads and scarring with less down time and better results than ever before.
Microneedling is a dermaroller procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin. It is minimally invasive, requiring no downtime. It is considered safe for most people who are in overall good health.
The procedure isn’t safe for people who use certain acne medications or for women who are pregnant.
It is a cosmetic procedure that’s used to treat skin concerns via collagen production. It is also known as collagen induction therapy, this treatment may help those looking to reduce the appearance of acne scars and stretch marks.
- Skin should be makeup-free and cleaned thoroughly.
- Avoid any auto-immune therapies or products 12 hours before the treatment
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure to the treatment area 24 hours before the treatment.
- Should stay away from alcohol based products for the first 24 hours as that can make the skin extremely dry.
- Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours
- Do not apply any sunscreen, tanning lotion or any other skincare products
- Do no apply any kind of makeup for at least 12 hours
- Wash the face thoroughly after microneedling facial treatment with dermapen
- Avoid direct sun exposure for minimum of 10 days
- Do not use alcohol-based toners for at least 15 days
What We Offer
We at Almurshidi Medical Tourism will find the best doctors to cater to your needs. We are partnered with a wide network of hospitals and clinics that provide top quality medical experience.
We provide free medical estimates, make medical appointments, and provide several medical opinions if needed at no cost.
For more information contact us at +66822004040 or via WhatsApp