Symptoms and causes of Psoriasis can vary from person to person.
Psoriasis is a skin disease that causes red, itchy scaly patches, most commonly on the knees, elbows, trunk and scalp.
Treatments are available to help you manage symptoms.
What are the common symptoms?
The common symptoms include the following:
- Dry, cracked skin that may bleed or itch
- Itching, burning or soreness
- Thickened, pitted or ridged nails
- Swollen and stiff joints
- Red patches of skin covered with thick, silvery scales
- Small scaling spots (commonly seen in children)
What are the causes of triggers?
Causes of this disease is believed to be an immune system problem. The research thought that both genetics and environmental factors play a role. And the triggers may include:
- Smoking and exposure to secondhand smoke
- Heavy alcohol consumption
- Infections, such as strep throat or skin infections
- Weather, especially cold, dry conditions
- Injury to the skin, such as a cut or scrape, a bug bite, or a severe sunburn
- Certain medications
- Rapid withdrawal of oral or systemic corticosteroids
When to see a doctor?
If someone is experiencing the above-mentioned, and his life has been affected due to the symptoms, you should consult your doctor immediately.
Do not let yourself suffer to this condition. A lot of specialists are here in Thailand to support and give the care that you need.
We offer free consultations and estimates for you.
Call : +66822004040
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/66822004040