Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, what is this?
Are you feeling tired? Does it last for at least six months and can’t be fully explained by an underlying medical condition?
Is this affecting your physical or mental activity, but rest never make you feel better?
If you are dealing with these condition, you are suffering to what is so-called “Chronic Fatigue Syndrome“.
What are the symptoms?
Other symptoms may include the following:
- Difficulties with memory, focus and concentration
- Dizziness that worsens with moving from lying down or sitting to standing
- Sleep that isn’t refreshing
- Sore throat
- Enlarged lymph nodes in your neck or armpits
- Unexplained muscle or joint pain
- Extreme exhaustion after physical or mental exercise
Treatments focuses on symptom relief and it can be cured by medication and therapy.
What are the possible causes?
- Viral infections
- Immune system problems
- Physical or emotional trauma
When to see a doctor?
If someone is experiencing the above-mentioned, and his life has been affected due to the symptoms, you should consult your doctor immediately.
Do not let yourself suffer to this condition. A lot of specialists are here in Thailand to support and give the care that you need.
We offer free consultations and estimates for you.
Call : +66822004040
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/66822004040