“With breast cancer, it’s all about detection. You have to educate young women and encourage them to do everything they have to do.” – Bill Rancic
Breast cancer is most common to women. This happens when cells in the breast grow and divide in an uncontrolled way, creating a mass of tissue called a tumor
Breast cancer is treatable especially when diagnosis is made early on.
This is why it is recommended to get check-ups even before any symptoms begin show. With this, the increase of options for treatment can be provided successfully.
What are the common symptoms of breast cancer?
- New lump in the breast or underarm (armpit).
- Thickening or swelling of part of the breast.
- Irritation or dimpling of breast skin.
- Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or the breast.
- Pulling in of the nipple or pain in the nipple area.
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk, including blood.
- Any change in the size or the shape of the breast.
- Pain in any area of the breast.
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS)
- Inflammatory breast cancer
- Invasive lobular carcinoma
- Lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS)
- Male breast cancer
- Paget’s disease of the breast
- Recurrent breast cancer
What are the treatments for breast cancer?
- Breast cancer detection for women aged 40 and above
- Breast cancer detection for women whose family pose risk factors
- Follow-up service to ensure consistency of service
- Breast cancer detection with Digital Mammogram and Ultrasound
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy
What make the hospitals in Thailand outstanding?
For more information and inquiries, please contact us:
Call : +66822004040
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/66822004040