“Not every injury is physical. People don’t realize that.”
― Mariana Zapata
Physical trauma due to accidents, hits, falls and other causes may not only lead to physical impacts, but may also affect the mental health, social engagement and financial status of an individual.
This trauma is caused by physical injuries which damaged the human body.
Thus, the patients should be evaluated and and be given rehabilitation program specifically designed for each of them to achieve the best possible solution to trauma while taking their needs into account.
What is the role of Trauma Center?
It is very important for patients in critical conditions to provide a proper and timely treatments since every second in our lives is essential that is why Almurshidi Medical Agency is here to bring you the best hospitals providing the most comprehensive critical care facilities in the country.
- Aims to holistically restore patient’s multiple systems affected by traumatic injuries
- Rehabilitation in critical care unit – Prevent the life-threatening complications and restoring patient’s independence as quick as possible. Rehabilitation includes chest physical therapy and respiratory muscle training
- Pain management – This includes breathing exercises and relaxation, electrical nerve stimulation for pain relief, warm or cold compress for muscle sores and muscle spasms, and medical massage for pain relief and relaxation.
- Improving bed mobility and activity of daily life training
- Movement enhancement
- Swallowing training
- Cognitive training
- The hospitals are ready to provide emergency assistance by land, sea, and air
- Provide a systematic approach to treating trauma patients with dedication to a 24-hour state of readiness
- The scope of services includes everything from critical care transport and definitive surgical care for trauma victims to comprehensive rehabilitation services without the need of patients to wait.
For more information and inquiries, please contact us:
Call : +66822004040
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/66822004040