Good oral hygiene is necessary to keep our teeth and gums healthy.
Good hygiene involves brushing your teeth twice a day and having regular dental check-ups. Our dental health is related to our overall health.
Experts recommend the people to see their dentist every 6 months for a check-up when going to a routine check-up the dentist will clean the teeth and remove plaque as well as hardened tartar.
Plaque and Tartar as a result could lead to a number of issues such as but not limited to:
- Cavities – holes that damage the structure of teeth
- Gingivitis – swollen, inflamed and bleeding gums
- Periodontitis – the destruction of ligaments and bones that support the teeth, often leading to tooth loss
- Bad breath (halitosis)
- Abscesses, pain and inability to use your teeth
- Other problems outside the mouth, ranging from preterm labor to heart disease
Dental Check Up
A regular teeth cleaning by a dentist removes plaque that may develop over time. Professional dental cleaning includes scaling and polishing.
These procedures include the usage of professional tools to loosen and remove deposits from teeth.
Routine exams may include dental x-ray, by doing a routine check it will help your dentist in catching problems early and preventing it from becoming serious and expensive to fix.
What We Offer:
We at Almurshidi Medical Tourism will arrange your dental appointments and provide free medical estimates.
We will find the best dentist for you at no cost to cater to your dental needs with our wide network of partnered hospitals and clinics.
For assistance contact us at +66822004040 or via Whatsapp https://wa.me/66822004040