“COVID19, good bye!”, says the Kingdom of Thailand and welcome to the 46 countries from different part of the world.
The travelers can enter the kingdom:
- by air without quarantine
- have been fully vaccinated and have evidence of pre-flight negative test results
- must agree to take another test upon arrival
The previous news, said that only 5 provinces, with some restrictions might open but currently the provinces that are proposed to open are:
- Surat Thani
- Samut Prakan (Suvarnabhumi airport)
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (Nong Kae, Hua Hin)
- Phetchaburi (Cha-am)
- Chon Buri (Pattaya, Bang Lamung, Jomtien, Bang Sare, Koh Sichang, Si Racha)
- Ranong (Koh Payam)
- Chiang Mai (Muang, Mae Rim, Mae Taeng, Doi Tao)
- Loei (Chiang Khan)
- Buri Ram (Muang)
- Nong Khai (Muang, Si Chiang Mai, Tha Bo, Sangkhom)
- Udon Thani (Muang, Na Yoong, Nong Han, Kumphawapi, Ban Dung)
- Rayong (Koh Samet)
- Trat (Koh Chang)
And the countries to be welcomed are the following:
Guidelines to enter the kingdom:
How can Almurshidi Medical Agency help you in COVID19 requirement?
Because we always want the best for our client, we will prepare all the requirements for COVID19 that you need such as:
- Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ)
- Covid-19 Insurance Policy: You can click here if you want to buy online.
- Certificate of Entry (CoE)
- RT-PCR COVID 19 test
- Phuket Sandbox
- Best Hospitals
We are just one click away, so what are you waiting for?
For the Covid-19 Thailand update as of today, please click here.
For more details and inquiries, please contact us:
Call : +66822004040
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/66822004040