Dermal fillers are known treatments for wrinkles and facial lines. A dermal filler procedure helps to “fill out” and smooth away troublesome areas such as:
- Acne Pits
- Crows Feet
- Nose to Mouth Grooves
- Frown Furrows
- Acne Pits
- Folds in the corners of the mouth
- Jowl and receding jaw lines
Dermal fillers, like Juvederm, Voluma and Restylane are made of a clear, non-animal, biodegradable gel based on a natural substance called hyaluronic acid. The gel is injected into the skin in tiny amounts.
Types of Dermal Fillers
- Restylane – an injection designed to work like this natural hyaluronic acid in the body to fill in creases to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Voluma – it uses a unique manufacturing process to give its hyaluronic acid ability to lift the skin
- Juvederm – an injectable hyaluronic acid dermal filler used to provide 9 months to 1 year of correction for moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (lines from the nose to the corners of the mouth)
The final choice of which of these fillers to use depends on a combination of injector preference and past patient experience.
What We Offer
We at Almurshidi Medical Tourism will find the best doctors and clinics to cater to your needs, we are partnered with a wide network of clinics and hospitals that offer top quality medical and cosmetics experience.
We provide free estimates, make appointments and several medical opinions if needed at no cost
For more information contact us at +66822004040 or via WhatsApp https://wa.me/66822004040