Almurshidi Medical Tourism Agency has partnered up with various hospitals and clinics in Thailand to cater to all your medical and cosmetic needs.
Our network of hospitals now offer Hyperbaric oxygen therapy with the most affordable prices!
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy involves breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized environment. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is a well-established treatment for decompression sickness, a potential risk of scuba diving.
- Promotes and stimulates tissue and capillary growth; helping wounds to heal more quickly.
- Improves the ability of white blood cells to destroy bacteria
- Help to reduce tissue swelling
- Can reduce the size of bubbles in tissues and blood vessels, for example in cases of air or gas embolism
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is used to treat several medical conditions. The doctor may suggest hyperbaric oxygen therapy if the patient have one of the following conditions;
- Severe anemia
- Bubbles of air in the blood vessels (arterial gas embolism)
- Infection of skin or bone that causes tissue death
- Non Healing wounds, such as a diabetic foot ulcer
- Traumatic brain injury
- Skin graft or skin flap as risk of tissue death
- Brain abscess
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Vision loss, sudden and painless
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy typically is performed as an outpatient procedure but can also be provided while the patient is hospitalized.
There are two types of hyperbaric oxygen chambers;
- A unit designated for 1 person – in an individual (monoplace) unit, the patient will lie down on a table that slides into a clear plastic chamber
- A room designation to accommodate several people – in a multi person hyperbaric oxygen room — which usually looks like a large hospital room — the patient may sit or lie down. The oxygen will be administered through a mask over the patient’s face or a lightweight, clear hood placed over the patient’s head
After the hyperbaric oxygen therapy the specialists will do an assessment which includes looking into the patient’s ears and taking blood pressure and pulse. If the patient has diabetes, the blood glucose will also be checked. Once the specialist decides that the patient is okay they will be allowed to go.
The patient may feel somewhat tired or hungry after the treatment, but this will not limit the patient’s normal activities.
To benefit from hyperbaric oxygen therapy the patient will likely need more than one session. The number of sessions will depend on the patient’s medical condition. Some conditions, such as carbon monoxide poisoning, might be treated within 3 sessions. Others, such as non healing wounds, may require at least 40 sessions.
To effectively treat approved medical conditions, hyperbaric oxygen therapy is usually part of a comprehensive treatment plan provided with other therapies and drugs that are designed to fit the patient’s individual needs.
WHAT WE OFFER
We at Al Murshidi Medical Tourism will find the best doctors to cater to your needs. We are partnered with a wide network of hospitals and clinics that provide top quality medical experience!
We provide free medical estimates, make medical appointments, and provide several medical opinions if needed at no cost.
Call us at +66822004040 or message us on WhatsApp