A person’s tooth color is usually an inherited trait; however discoloration mainly depends upon the condition of the teeth, lifestyle and dental health such as;
- Intrinsic – internal factors like deep stains, fluorosis, or trauma resulting from an injury or dental work.
- Extrinsic – external factors causing discoloration or darkening of the teeth
- Consumption of staining liquids ; cola, tea, coffee or wine
- Tobacco or cigarette smoking
- Frequent changes in the temperature of food and drinks
- Acidic foods which opens up the pores of the tooth enamel allowing stain to easily move in
- Age – Related – as we age our will naturally become yellowish in color or visibly darken as those staining factors will act upon our teeth after accumulating for a long period of time
Having teeth discoloration may reduce one’s self confidence which makes them avoid showing their teeth or smiling in their most sincere way afraid of being ridiculed for having yellow or discolored teeth.
In order to maintain or achieve a whiter teeth without abnormal discoloration modern technology have made zoom whitening possible.
Zoom whitening is a type of bleaching process widely used to lighten the discoloration of enamel and dentin. Zoom whitening is a fast procedure instantly showing results in a few minutes of procedure, lightening teeth to a few shades, giving confidence to those who do it.
What We Offer
We at Almurshidi Medical Tourism have partnered with a wide network of hospitals and clinics in Thailand that offers top quality zoom whitening experience.
We provide free medical estimates, make medical appointments and provide several medical opinions if needed at no cost.
For more information contact us at +66822004040 or via WhatsApp https://66822004040