The Covid19 situation has made it difficult for tourists and medical travellers to enter Thailand due to new restrictions placed by the government and the Ministry of Health.
Tourists traveling for medical procedures, had been one of the first groups of visitors who were able to enter the country since the ban on international arrivals.
Non-Thai nationals who need to receive medical treatment in Thailand, including their accompanying persons (no more than 3 accompanying immediate family members), with the exception of treatment for Covid-19 have been allowed entry to Thailand under Medical Visa.
- The applicants must submit the following documents to the Royal Thai Embassy or the Royal Thai Consulate-General to request the issuance of a Certificate of Entry and appropriate visa (if required);
- A complete on-line Declaration Form of the Applicant and their accompanying persons together with the following documents;
- Confirmation letter from the Ministry of Public Health on Alternative Hospital Quarantine (AHQ). In order to obtain the confirmation letter the applicant must contact the AHQ and submit required documents to the AHQ.
- Affidavit of Support Letter, for a person who accompanies the patient traveler. In order to obtain the Affidavit of Support the applicant must contact the AHQ and submit the required documents.
- A proof of guarantee that the traveler will be responsible for the expenses of medical treatment or any other expenses incurred during the stay in Thailand.
- A copy of health insurance policy covering all expenditures and medical expenses related to Covid-19 with a minimum coverage of 100,000 USD.
Click Link for Covid-19 insurance plans: https://almurshidimed.com/best-health-insurance-plans-in-thailand/
- If the traveler currently does not have a valid visa, please see the attached package below for the visa processing and the AHQ cost.
At the departure airports and upon entry into Thailand, the approved applicants will be required to present the following:
- Certificate of Entry
- Completed Declaration Form
- A Covid-free medical certificate with RT-PCR laboratory result, issued no more than 72 hours before departure; and
- Fit to fly or Fit to Travel Health Certificate, issued no more than 72 hours before departure.
- Upon entry into Thailand, the travelers shall strictly comply with public health measures, and will be subject to a 14-day Hospital Quarantine at their own expenses.
What We Offer
We at Almurshidi Medical Agency offer assistance in processing Visa documents for the patient and their accompanying persons and treatment plan for the patient.
We offer an affordable medical visa processing and AHQ package including Covid-19 insurance plans.
We are partnered with various hospitals and clinics in Thailand that offer the best medical treatment and surgeries. We make medical appointments, provide free medical estimates, and provide several medical opinions if needed at no cost!
For more information contact us at +66822004040 or Whatsapp https://wa.me/66822004040