Skin bleaching reduces the concentration or production of melanin in the skin. Melanin is a pigment produced by cells called melanocytes. The amount of melanin in the skin is mostly determined by genetics.
People with dark skin have more melanin. Hormones, sunlight, and certain chemicals also affect melanin production.
When applying a skin bleaching product to the skin, it decreases the number of melanocytes in the skin. This can result in lighter skin and a more even appearance to the skin.
Skin-whitening is the process by which people reduce the melanin pigment in the skin to achieve a whiter complexion. Those with dark complexion have more melanin and the quantity of melanin determines the color of a person’s skin.
Skin Lightening Treatment Options
- Chemical Peel for Skin Lightening – a solution containing alpha hydroxy acids from natural extracts is applied to remove the damaged outer layer of the skin, which has accumulated melanin allowing the healthier lower layers to appear on the surface.
- Skin Lightening Laser Treatment – the concerned skin is exposed to a concentrated beam of light. Due to its high energy, the excess melanin is broken down and dispersed by the natural immune system in the skin.
- Skin Lightening Injections – skin whitening injections use glutathione, a skin lightening agent. This stops the production of an enzyme called tyrosinase, which is involved in making melanin in the body.
- Skin Lightening Products – a wide range of chemical and lightening products are available in the market
- Arbutin – a popular ingredient in many skin lightening products and anti-pigmentation solutions. It is extremely beneficial to reduce freckles, stretch marks, lighten the color of the skin as well as aging spots.
What We Offer
We at Almurshidi Medical Tourism will find the best doctors and hospitals to cater to your needs. We are partnered with a wide network of hospitals and clinics that provide top quality medical experience.
We provide free medical estimates, make medical appointments and provide several medical opinions if needed at no cost.
For more information contact us at +66822004040 or via WhatsApp