Chelation Therapy is a very effective way to treat heavy-metal poisoning. This is a chemical process in which a synthetic solution is injected into the bloodstream to remove the following:
- heavy metals
- minerals (lead, mercury, copper, iron, arsenic, aluminum, and calcium)
What does chelation mean?
Chelation means “to grab” or “to bind.”
Benefits of Chelation Therapy:
- it can treat atherosclerosis
- use for coronary artery disease
- act as antioxidant
- provide less pain from chronic inflammatory diseases (arthritis, lupus, scleroderma) after chelation therapy
- can use to treat autism
- can use to treat Alzheimer’s disease
What are the symptoms of having a heavy metal poisoning?
Common symptoms of heavy metal poisoning include
- shortness of breath
- tingling in your hands and feet
- abdominal pain
When to see a doctor?
This condition is difficult to treat so it it advisable to consult your doctor immediately when you experience the above-mentioned symptoms.
Doctors can usually check for heavy metal poisoning with a simple blood test known as a heavy metals panel or heavy metal toxicity test
Do not wait until your condition lead you to suffer much. It is always better to prevent than to cure.
Call : +66822004040
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/66822004040