Autism Spectrum Disorder and Asperger’s Syndrome are two different conditions. To know about the variation, we will discuss how this two vary.
- deep, sustained special interests in specific topics
- strong desire to maintain routines or establishing order
- repetitive movements or behaviors
- difficulty processing and producing verbal or nonverbal communication
- differences in processing sensory experiences
- neurotypical social interactive contexts is difficult
- a mild autism
- having an easier time “passing” as neurotypical with only “mild” signs and symptoms that may resemble those of autism
- difficulty with verbal or nonverbal communication, such as eye contact or sarcasm
- few or no long-term social relationships with peers
- strict adherence to routine or ritual behaviors
- repetitive behaviors or movements
- intense interest in specific aspects of objects
- not having any delay in language learning
- experiencing difficulty in maintaining relationships
- having few or no long-term social relationships
Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder and Asperger’s Syndrome:
- speech or language therapy
- dietary modification or supplements
- massage therapy
- psychological therapy
It is very vital that during the early stage of children’s life, these conditions be cured. If your children have the symptoms above, do not hesitate to consult your doctor as this may be a serious problem already.
Everyone’s health is important so we have to take good care of ourselves by simply following the recommendation stated above.
When to see a doctor?
Call : +66822004040
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/66822004040