Sleep disorders are conditions which prevent an individual to sleeping in a regular hour. It is hard to deal with on these disorders as these affect your life, relationships, daily activities, mental health and many more.
What are some of the Sleeping Disorders?
- Insomnia – disorder which make it hard to sleep
- Narcolepsy – suddenly fall asleep at inappropriate time
- Sleep Apnea – a person’s breathing is interrupted during sleep
- Restless Legs Syndrome – also called as Willis-Ekbom Disease, causes uncomfortable sensations in the legs and irresistible urge to move them
Is there a way to treat the Sleeping Disorders?
Yes, in fact, there are many ways to treat these disorders and Almurshidi Medical Agency is here to assist you as we are partnered with the best hospitals in Thailand providing a comprehensive clinic for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders.
Medical experts in the following fields are here to help you:
- Otolaryngology ( Ear, Nose and Throat )
- Pulmonary Medicine ( Lungs )
- Neurology ( Brain )
The hospitals ensure that the patient will get the quality of sleep that essential to the health so they provide the diagnosis and treatment services such as:
- Consultation with multidisciplinary team of physicians
- ENT Examination of the nose, mouth, throat and palate
- Computerized Sleep Lab Assessment (polysomnography)
- Laser and conventional surgery
- Radiofrequency treatment to shrink soft palate and uvula and open airway
- CPAP assessment and adjustment
The advanced facilities available to these hospitals make these popular to patient from all over the world:
- Sleep Testing Center
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Device (CPAP)
- Laser Surgery Center
- Radiofrequency equipment
For more information and inquiries, please contact us:
Call : +66822004040
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/66822004040