ReLEX (Refractive Lenticule Extraction) SMILE (Small Incision Lenticule Extraction), originally called Femtosecond lenticule extraction (FLEx), is an eye surgical technique for correcting short sightedness and astigmatism.
This procedure corrects the vision by adjusting the corneal surface which is why the excimer laser enables LASIK (Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis) to be used with high safety and efficiency
What are the advantages of this procedure?
- The nerves in the upper cornea are not disturbed, thus decreasing the chances of dry eye syndrome due to the utilization of a new generation of laser that is targeted through a tiny incision in the cornea (2-4mm)
- Patients are able to see clearer right away
- Short recovery time to quickly return to their normal activities
- Patients experience a 95% vision correction
- Procedure that takes about 15-20 minutes per eye
What are the hospitals providing this treatment and what make them exceptional?
Almurshidi Medical Agency is partnered with exceptional hospitals having a team of internationally trained specialists on hand to provide treatments that utilize the latest equipment in order to accurately and effectively correct eye disorders. The quality of treatment offered is delivered in accordance with internationally recognized standards.
Can I travel to Thailand for this procedure?
Yes, as long as you are over the age of 20 with a stable vision rating for at least 1 year.
For more information and inquiries, please contact us:
Call : +66822004040
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/66822004040