“You start treating your body right and your immune system is better.”
The immune system is a complex network of cells and proteins which protects an organism from diseases. It plays an important role to human body by detecting and responding to a wide variety of pathogens, from viruses to parasitic worms.
This is why immunotherapy was invented to protect one’s immunity.
This is a biological therapy type of cancer treatment that helps your system fight cancer that uses substances made from living organisms.
What are the types of Immunotherapy?
- Treatment vaccines – this work against cancer by boosting the immune system’s response to cancer cells
- Immune system modulators – enhance the immune response against cancer
- Monoclonal antibodies – designed to bind to specific targets on cancer cells
- T-cell transfer therapy – boosts the natural ability of T-cell to fight cancer
- Immune checkpoint inhibitors – drugs that block immune checkpoints
How is immunotherapy given?
- intravenous (IV)
Where do you go for this therapy?
For more information, Almurshidi Medical Agency is here to provide you the best hospitals and doctors in Bangkok.
Call : +66822004040
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/66822004040