Thailand as the well-known country for its affordable medical facilities is also leading to an advanced technology using Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT). This is a treatment in which a patient breathes 100% oxygen intermittently while inside a treatment chamber at an atmospheric pressure greater than normal sea level.
What are the benefits of this therapy?
- This helps all the functions of your body that require oxygen.
- It allows patients to breathe pure oxygen under increased air pressure, with a typical treatment lasting 60-90 minutes.
- Immediately increases the amount of oxygen in your blood.
- Increased oxygen levels can even be used to fight off infections and inflammations since it improves the function of our white blood cells.
- Painless course of treatment used for various conditions and illnesses
When does patient need to undergo Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
Patient with the following conditions is recommended to take this therapy:
- Air or gas embolism
- Carbon monoxide poisoning and smoke inhalation / Carbon monoxide complicated by cyanide poisoning
- Clostridial myonecrosis (gas gangrene)
- Crush injury, compartment syndrome and other acute traumatic ischemia
- Decompression sickness
- Intracranial abscess
- Necrotizing soft tissue infections (subcutaneous tissue, muscle, fascia)
- Osteomyelitis (refractory)
- Radiation tissue damage (osteoradionecrosis, soft tissue radionecrosis)
- Selected problem wounds ex. Chronic diabetic wounds
- Severe blood loss (anemia)
- Skin graft and flaps (compromised)
- Thermal burns
- Idiopathic sudden sensorineural hearing loss
For more information and inquiries, please contact us:
Call : +66822004040
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/66822004040