Vertigo is not easy to deal with due to the sudden sensation of losing balance, associated particularly with the feeling of looking down from a great height. This can also feel like you are spinning or the room around you is spinning. It attacks can last for a few seconds or persist for a couple of hours and even days.
Treatment for Vertigo
- lie down in a quiet, dark room, close your eyes, and take deep breaths
- avoid stressful situations (anxiety and anger)
- practice Epley Maneuver, Gufoni Maneuver , Semont Maneuver, Zuma Maneuver
- try Yoga
- always keep your self hydrated
- take Vitamin D
- if vertigo symptoms persist for a couple of hours or keep reoccurring for more than a couple of days, the doctor may prescribe medication (prochlorperazine and antihistamines)
What are the causes of Vertigo?
- Meniere’s disease (when excessive fluid builds up in the inner ear is present)
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)
What are the symptoms?
- increased sweating
How to prevent Vertigo?
- use essential oils, such as peppermint and lemon
- use balm oil
If this is left untreated, it is dangerous to one’s life!
Call : +66822004040
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/66822004040