Osteoarthritis is commonly found in the elderly due to long-term use of knee joint that resulted to wear it. However, it is also found to those patients who has fracture around the knee, has septic arthritis of knee joints or has rheumatoid arthritis.
How to know if a patient has Knee Osteoarthritis?
- Stiffness of the knee while walking
- Knee bends outward and inward
- Difficulty in walking upstairs or down stairs
- Affected knee feels warm, tender and swollen
- Swollen knees with small fluid-filled sac near the knee joint
How to treat the Knee Osteoarthritis?
- Physical therapy
- Hyaluronic acid injections
- Surgical treatment
Can I travel to Thailand for the procedure?
Yes, you can visit the Kingdom anytime and Almurshidi Medical Agency is here to assist you!
For more information and inquiries, please contact us:
Call : +66822004040
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/66822004040