Stroke seems to be the worst nightmare in one’s life. Having this make an individual incapable of doing the normal activities he used to do. This may reduce the mobility and may sometimes lead to depression and anxiety.
Common signs and symptoms of stroke (occurs when the blood supply to the brain is interrupted or reduced causing the brain to malfunction) are the following:
- Weakness of one side of the body or limbs
- Numbness of one side of the body or limbs
- Cannot walk normally
- Cannot communicate well
- Uncontrolled bowel or bladder
To prevent from worsening the stroke, the patient should immediately start his rehabilitation to be able to get the chance on resuming to his normal activities. Walking is the most important part after a stroke.
How does Robotic Gait Training work?
- It has variety of training programs which include single or double leg motions, walking on flat ground, climbing up and down the stairs, regular stepping.
- Repetitive training or exercise which prevent the patient to get muscle soreness and fatigue
- Extends the duration of repeated training using the robotic gait machine
Can I travel to Thailand for the rehabilitation?
Yes, you can visit the Kingdom anytime and Almurshidi Medical Agency is here to assist you!
For more information and inquiries, please contact us:
Call : +66822004040
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/66822004040