COVID19 is the common problem which the people around the world have been experiencing for years and it is hard to deal with it especially when you have disease that is lung related. One of the diseases is the Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). Even the individual who has been fully vaccinated cannot escape from these two kinds of diseases. Worse is, the complication may arise if these were not prevented and cured. However, Thailand has the best doctors, hospitals and products which Almurshidi Medical Agency can offer to you.
The group of lung conditions that causes difficulties in breathing is also known as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). If a patient has one or more of these conditions below, he is certainly experiencing COPD.
- Emphysema – this is damage to the air sacs in the lungs
- Chronic Bronchitis – this is a long-term coughing, shortness of breath which last for at least 3 months for 2 years in a row.
- Refractory Asthma – the indication is like an asthma but persistent symptoms still occurred despite taking asthma medication
Treatments for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
The condition cannot be cured but this depends from person to person and this may be prevented by the following exercises
- Avoid smoking
- Use inhalers and medicines
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Surgery or Lung Transplant
- Flu or Pneumonia Vaccines
- Oxygen Therapy
Why do we need to prevent Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)?
Lungs will be damaged once this disease is ignored. The breathing problems may worsen and can limit the patients to do their normal activities.
For more information and inquiries, please contact us:
Call : +66822004040
Whatsapp : https://wa.me/66822004040